Subfloor Ventilation Melbourne- Subfloor fan installation, Subfloor vent installation, Subfloor assessment Melbourne
Subfloor Ventilation Solutions
Many houses suffer from poor or inadequate subfloor ventilation Pro Team Group conduct a detailed inspection of the property, house and subfloor area to access the extent and cause of your subfloor ventilation and/or dampness problem. The main reasons for inadequate subfloor ventilation include:
• Design and construction issues can restrict cross flow ventilation which can create poor or inadequate subfloor ventilation. This is very common where buildings are attached or semi attached to other buildings and structures;
• Subfloor ventilation problem due to mechanical ductwork.
• Left over building debris and other items in the subfloor area can restrict cross flow ventilation and create subfloor ventilation problems which can create excessive moisture and mould in the subfloor area and in the house.
• Subfloor framing constructed too close to the ground doesn't allow enough space for cross flow ventilation creating poor subfloor ventilation.
• Garden beds and paving build up over subfloor vents is also common which restricts subfloor ventilation.
Rectifying subfloor ventilation problems
The environment and the extent of the subfloor ventilation problem will be assessed after a detailed subfloor inspection. We will then recommend the best solution to your subfloor ventilation problem.
Solutions for poor or inadequate subfloor ventilation include installation of extra subfloor vents or changing the existing subfloor vents in your home to a different kind of vent which allows a larger volume of air flow to enter and extract from your subfloor area.
For more serious subfloor ventilation problem we install a system consisting of a in-line exhaust fan capable of heavy usage which is set on a timer to operate during the day or at a time to suit the occupiers of the home. Ductwork is used to extract and introduce fresh air to the subfloor area. The whole subfloor ventilation system would typically be installed under the floor but it can be placed in other areas with ducting to the area requiring ventilation.
,Pro Team Group have inspected many subfloors, assessing dampness and subfloor ventilation we have encounter many serious conditions caused by dampness and inadequate subfloor ventilations ranging from mould growing under the house, in walls and within the house, fungal decay to structural timber subfloor framing, termite infestations and timber pest damage. We understand construction and are well qualified to access subfloor ventilation, dampness issues, subfloor structural damage from timber pest and termites. We provide honest advice and solutions and are well qualified to rectify your inadequate subfloor ventilation problems and any other condition caused from dampness and inadequate subfloor ventilation.
We fix subfloor ventilation problems operating across Melbourne, Victoria